Agreement to terms
- The following terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by the applicant (you/buyer) from North South Sports Ltd. (we/supplier).
- Unless otherwise specified, in writing, these Terms and Conditions will be strictly enforced.
- We accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, cheque, or e-transfers
- Net 30 Day payment terms to established accounts unless otherwise specified. Applicant agrees that Net 30 Day terms means that full payment must be received by the supplier on or before the 30th day from the invoice date.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 2% per month (24% per annum) in addition to any collection fees incurred on invoices not paid within terms.
GST – Our prices do not include GST.
- Unless specified otherwise, all goods will be shipped FOB from our Vancouver warehouse via a reliable courier.
- The applicant assumes all risk of loss of, or damage to, merchandise during transport.
- Insurance is optional and is the responsibility of the buyer to inform the seller to add to outgoing shipments.
- In the event of late delivery of items from the seller’s suppliers, the applicant shall not cancel an order due to late delivery unless the Supplier has been notified in writing prior.
Ownership & Shipping Issues
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, the Supplier retains ownership (Security Interest) of all merchandise shipped until paid for in full by the buyer.
- The customer shall forthwith advise of any shipping issues within one (1) week of receiving materials and in any event,
- We are not obligated to accept returned goods for credit or replacement without prior authorization. There will be a 20% restocking charge, unless shipped in error.
- We reserve the right to alter our prices, as needed, to reflect fluctuating exchange rates. We will endeavor to notify our customers of any price changes we foresee.